Everything I Know About Forex
This page contains the links and resources to everything I know about Forex that isn't on my Youtube Channel. I hope it's helpful!
Ready For All the Juicy Details?
If you're wanting to know more about my trading choices, philosophy, ideas, etc... and get all the little knowledge nuggets that never make to the Youtube Channel, you can sign up to receive those messages below. Basically, the email list is where the 'behind the scenes' stuff happens. :)
Email is where I talk a little more about my struggles, small lessons I've learned, and things I'm considering (mostly about trading, sometimes about life).
If you're not interested, no biggie, thanks for dropping by!
The Best Books I've Read About Forex Trading:
No book can make you successful. Consider the knowledge you gain from the works below as additional tools in your tool chest.
- "Naked Forex" - Get it on Amazon
- I don't agree with everything in this book. But, it's a great introduction to Forex and will teach you a lot about support and resistance trading. It also talks about testing your system and strategy, which I firmly believe in.
- "No Shortcuts To The Top" - Get it on Amazon
- It's about mountaineering, not trading, but it might be the best book about trading I've read. If you want to lean patience and perseverance over the course of many years, read it (not to mention it's a great story).
- "Expert Advisor Programming For MetaTrader 4" - Get it on Amazon
- Best and most simplistic explanation of coding robots I have found. You might need some basic programming experience, but this can help get you started.
- "High Probability Trading Strategies" - Get it on Amazon
- An interesting take on dual timeframe strategies.
- "Inventory Trading" - Get it on Amazon
- This book talks about thinking of your trades as projects or inventory. I like the mentality because it takes pressure off of your system and puts you back in the driver's seat as a trade manager.
Frequently Asked Questions About My Trading
Read the answers to the questions I get most often here: Forex Trading FAQ
My Trading Data
You can see my real accounts and trading history at MyFxBook: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/johnnydeez